Saturday, March 04, 2006

PRODUCTS

Just click on the name of the type of products you want to see, and you will be taken to a page in that category with more products & price info. (If a category name isn't clickable, I am still uploading pics of product.)

Red Agate



JADE



Cloisonne


RINGS


Pendants


SILVER


Gold


EARRINGS



Funky Glass



CORAL


DICHROIC GLASS


Garnet

PERIDOT


Freshwater Pearls


Cat Eye


Here are just a few of the products I offer. These items can be duplicated, if necessary ( say for a wedding party), however, please be aware that they are originals, each one unique, and only duplicated PER YOUR REQUEST. If you don't see what you want, email me, I can create custom lengths and use specific stones and colors.

These items will change regularly as well, so please, bookmark me, and keep checking out what new products I have added! All new products will go to the top of the list automatically, previously listed products will hence be further down. In the even that this page gets too bulky to republish quickly, I will add pages.


__________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home