Monday, April 03, 2006

Exquisite Indulgences



These are beautiful, handmade items, using the highest quality beads, components, and materials available to me. I GUARANTEE you will not be dissapointed! Why pay 10X (yes, it's true, 10X!!) the price at a jewelers, when you can get fresh, innovative, & unique quality right here instead! I guarantee all of my pieces! Should the stringing break, let me know via email, & then simply mail all of the pieces back to me, and I will restring them for you for only the cost of shipping. This is a guarantee that you won't get anywhere else.



Concerned about buying online? ME TOO! Please feel free to head on over to eBay and check out my feedback! I have been on eBay for 4 years now, but the fees are killing me, so here I am, trying something new!



This is created specifically for you! Yes, that's right, for YOU ~ the customer! Take a moment, browse through my inventory, and then let me know what you want.




Soon, I will have paypal, & a shopping cart ~ and if you don't see what you want, just ASK! I can make necklaces per your requests, custom designed, lengthened or shortened, as desired. Also with matching earrings or bracelets. And don't forget, if you don't see it, ASK ~ I bet I can find it for you! Shipping is LOW LOW LOW ~ only $1.00! That's right, you only pay US$1.00 for ANY amount that you buy, so save yourself shipping as well, and buy in BULK!



______________________
Here are a few examples of my inventory. If you would like to see more, just click HERE for PRODUCTS.





This is a lovely Chinese nephrite jade and freshwater pearl ensemble, strung on pure silk, with all silver components! If you like bold, or traditional with a twist, this is just for you!



It measures 18", and comes with a pair of beautiful dangle earrings measuring 1 1/4" (32mm). The freshwater pearls are 5mm ovals, the jade beads are 5mm rounds, and the central jade ring is 25mm in diameter, & 9mm thick!



It has a silver toggle clasp, and the earrings are pure .925 silver post & ball, perfect for anyone with allergies to nickel, gold or cheaper potmetals.
Some positive attributes of jade are:
Color: green or white, blood jade is red
Green: The color of Healing and Hope
This gem stone is the ultimate symbol of calm and serenity. It helps bring serenity to the mind by releasing negative thoughts. A stone of balance and healing, it alleviates anxiety and fear based emotions.
Longevity: For almost a thousand years, jadeite has been worshiped and ingested for its life-extending powers, believed to bring the holder a long and fruitful life .
Love Stone: given by lovers as a statement of their love and devotion to each other.
Confidence: assist in self assurance, self reliance, and self sufficiency.
Price: ONLY $45.00 (US currency)
Shipping: ONLY $1.00 (shipped USPS, add $1.50 for insurance)

___________________

1 Comments:

Blogger LeviZoe said...

hi blogging maniac -- I like your jewelry posts too -- you should check out my posts, although I must say I'm not quite as prolific. Love, a close relative.

Thursday, 19 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home